Monday, April 28, 2008

Local Catholic Spring Fest



Ok, remember we just moved here ..... so when we saw signs advertising for the "St. Ann's Annual Spring Fest" we thought -- arts, crafts, baked goods, maybe a cake walk. Boy, were we in for a surprise!! They had a mini-fair on their back lot and tons of entertainment and food galore !! Needless to say Jordan and I had a GREAT TIME ! Jordan (just this year) has overcome her "fear" of fast rides and got on the starship !! She rode it 4 times in a row ( I had to get off after the 2nd time -- I hurt my arm fighting the inertia -- ha ha ha (sad, huh??!!)) But to redeem myself I rode the ring of fire!!!! I can boast about it now but while I was on it I was literally making deals with God !! Jordan was the smart one and decided not to ride it !! We both got sick -- well, not "sick" sick but queasy -- not sure if it was from the rides or the funnel cake. ( probably both) Needless to say, we had a great time !!

No comments: