Friday, February 12, 2010

IT'S SNOWING ! IT'S SNOWING ! IT'S SNOWING IN LA !!

OMG'sh it's snowing in LA (Lower Alabama)!!



Well, I must say God is so good. Jordan woke up at 4:00 am to see if it had snowed. It hadn't. She came to me with crocodile tears saying she was confused because last night she asked God to let it snow "out of a pure heart" and it hadn't snowed. (talk about a sweet heart!) I told her God's will is bigger than our desire and that maybe there was a homeless person that didn't have any shelter to withstand the storm. Who knows? Well, before I left for work she wanted to pray again -- and we did.


At 8:45 am it started snowing huge flakes of snow ! You know the kind they put on Christmas cards and try to replicate in the movies. It was absolutely beautiful to see :-) I called Jordan -- she was already bundled and about to go outside to play in it. I reminded her to thank God and she said "Oh, Mom, I did -- about a thousand times!!!!"



Thank you, Father, for increasing the faith of one precious little girl ;-)


No comments: