Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fooooools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE April Fool's Day -- just love it ! So, I was more than willing to help Jordan play a prank on her school buddies...... bwahahahahhaaaaa !!!


OOOOHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH.... OREO COOKIES !!!! Aren't they Heavenly! Devine! D-LISH !!!!........ or ARE they ????? bwahahahahahahahaaaaa


We scraped out the filling and replaced it with Colgate toothpaste ... bwahahahahahahahaaaa !!!


Watch out Carver Magnet School! Jordan's armed and dangerous !!!!
bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!
Happy April Fool's Day :-)

Now, I can't be left out of the fun... so, what did I do when I got to work?



I taped my "partner's" phone along with the front-desk receptionists and our clinical head nurse's so that when they picked it up it would keep on ringing -- LOL They thought it was funny .... but I think they're planning on getting me back ---- HA !

No comments: