Monday, June 28, 2010

Having Fun In The Zone

I took a vacation day Friday.
I decided to stay at home and do absolutely nothing. I wanted to rest and relax and eat bon bons while watching old black and white movies.

But alas, Jordan had other plans........

Welcome to Fun Zone - where all the fantasies of kids 13 and under come true! And where the hearts of their parents occassionally stop.


Well, first things first ..... it's comforting to know that some things never change... like the carpet. Isn't this the exact same carpet that I skated over 20 some odd years ago????


And these skates !!!!! They are the exact same ones I skated in over 20 some odd years ago !!



Well, let's go skating !


PAC MAN????? You've got to be kidding me. 30 years later and they're still going strong !


So were the "brain freezes" -- LOL !!


Although some things hadn't changed, other things had....

My skating rink didn't have bumper cars !!


Or a rock wall !!!!



Or Lazer Tag !!!!


Or the Gairo Chair.
Some pictures don't need captions. So, I'll let these pics speak for themselves......

I don't know where she gets this from -- ;-)
Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't stay home watching old black and whites and eating bon bons .... well, sort of glad. LOL !

No comments: