Monday, July 26, 2010

What Did I Do??


Oreo!!!



OREO. DOUBLESTUFFED. ROBINSON!!!



"Yes, Ma'am?"




What are you doing? Look at all this!






"Well, I was playing. I was playing that I was on Animal Cops and was a German Shepherd and was getting the bad guy and was pulling him apart from limb to limb ...."






Oreo! ...look at all this mess.
"Yeah, it's a mess.....you know, Jordan makes alot of messess too."
Jordan can pick up her own messes 'cause she has thumbs..... you don't have any thumbs which leaves ME to pick it all up. I don't appreciate it, Oreo.
"Well, maybe Jordan could pick it up?"
Hmmmm, well, that is a pretty good idea. But you're still in trouble little girl!
JORRRDANNNNN, come herrreeeee -- I've got something for yoooouuuu ......

1 comment:

"Max Whale" said...

Are you sure Noodles didn't do that???LOL