Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Beautiful Botanical Gardens

Each year, our area botanical gardens hosts a Scarecrow In the Gardens decorating competition.
The creativity people put into them is awesome!  But the whole atmosphere of the gardens is pretty awe inspiring.......



Seeing all this beauty, I couldn't help but remember who the Creator is .... and pretty grateful that He created all this beauty for us to enjoy.

Oreo and I enjoyed the bridge over the Koi pond... very peaceful and serene.


And Jordi, being the 13 yr old that she is, decided it was too quiet.... so she threw rocks into the pond.. I guess to liven things up?


After walking the trails, we came accross the crows.....


Not sure how this bride is a crow, but I guess art is subjective.






My favorite, the up side down pumpkin crow ... cute!


Although, this was pretty cute, too ;-)!!



Now what garden would be complete without a wishing well? 
Make a wish.....



No comments: