Monday, October 11, 2010

THE MAZE

As we were scootin around town, we saw this sign "MAZE"... What?
Let's check it out!  It's an 8-foot tall fence maze the size of a football field... O.M. Gawsh! 

Jordan & I went in separately to see who was the fastest..... After the first turn, I immediately regreted going alone.... gulp !  Which way do I go ???

There were 4 platforms, Tihiti, Samoa, Fiji, and Bali. Anywho, there's the platform I'm trying to get to to punch my card..... it's so close!

Ah, Bali !  Finally, I get to punch my card !

I get to the top to punch my card ... I just know I'm winning, and I see Boo ---- who tells me she's already punched Tihiti and Samoa ..... crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's Tahiti .... my next one.... so close !  It took me 12 minutes to get to it from Bali...... geesh !

Finally, I made it out ..... 24 minutes.
(It took Jordan 20... little Turkey !!)

No comments: