Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Tri-State BBQ Festival!!!!
Each year, our city holds a TRI-State BBQ Contest.. yes, 3 states compete - AL, GA, FL.  You pay $5.00 to get in and taste all the bbq (for free) and then vote for your favorite !!

This year, our friend and her parents came to visit.
(Look how Jordan TOWERS over them -- lol)

I Love the names of these competitors "Big Papa's" !

These were my favorite.... nachos covered with bbq, sauce, cheese, and jalepenos- free! YES!

"Smoke Me Tender"-- lol

YUM - Brisket !

House of Flames! 

"Smell My Butts ".... bwhahhahahahahhaaaaaa!

Here we have "Team Fat Boys"!....  I ended up voting for them.  BBQ chicken, BBQ brisket, BBQ ribs, BBQ beef, BBQ pork, baked beans, cole slaw, sliders, roll ups, lemonade, brownies.... need I say more ?!

Look! A ferris wheel!!

Look! Mrs. Piggy's grandmother !

We all had a great time !

No comments: