Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FOURTEEN on the 14th !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-)

First, I'd like to say .... I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. I. AM. A. PARENT. OF. A. FOURTEEN. YEAR. OLD....... I'm still processing this.  This may take time.

Anyway, you know how I am... I decorate for every event. It's a sickness -- LOL

Check out the cake! or hamburger? cake? hamburger?

I was gonna pass it off like I made this ... but my conscience got the better of me ... where do you think I got this cake? Bed Bath and Beyond? My Cousin who lives in TN? or WalMart ?

WARNING: these are not angels - LOL

 
 
 
 
LOL LOL Love it !!!!
Happy Birthday, Boo !

Time for Pizza !  See Nana over there ... since the girls spent the night, our plan was that I'd take the day shift and mom would take the night shift -- she stays up all night anyway, so she'd check on them throughout the night ... cause *there won't be any sneaking out in my house* LOL LOL .... just sayin...

AND of course, OREO was in all the action .... gee maybe we should get her a chair for the table ??

 
 
This was around the time Nana took over -- can you tell I'm ready for bed???? LOL

The aftermath.  Looks like they had fun :-) Mission Accomplished !

Jordi's dad wrote her a poem based on her name --sweet !

which earned him a huge hug and kiss!
Happy Birthday, Boo !!!!

No comments: