Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cake Auction for Impact Girls Club

The Assemblies of God churches have separate groups for boys (Royal Rangers) and girls (Impact Girls Club) on Wednesday nights.

Each year, our Girls Impact Club hosts a cake auction to help raise funds for this important ministry.

And it seems all the ladies and a few men really get involved baking delicious sweets !

Each Girls Impact Club teacher brought a crockpot of chili or soup and we fed the attendants while we acutioned off the cakes.

This double decker chocolate cake went to the highest bidder !

Mr. David made these cinnamon rolls ---yum !  I love how the men invest into our girls' futures :-)

Old German Cheesecake -- o.m.g'sh ! must. have. now.

I wanted this one but was out bid :-(  I guess I'll have to learn how to make one -LOL

Mrs. Christy and Mrs. Terry -- our fearless leaders !

and me -- joking around -- as usual.  All in all we had a great turn out and a successful auction ! 

No comments: