Saturday, January 28, 2012

CHOPPED -- Jordan Style !

Have you ever seen "Chopped" on the Food Network?  It's INSANE!  It's also one of our favorite shows.  The competing chefs have a basket with secret ingredients that they have to make a dinner out of in 30 minutes.  They are graded on their creativity, presentation, and taste. 

So, Jordan wanted to try this. 

In her basket, she had ground turkey meat, flour tortillas, a bag of salad mix, and a can of whole cranberry sauce and 60 minutes... GO!

"So, Chef Jordan, what are you planning to do with the turkey meat?"
"I'm going saute it and add a packet of Taco Seasoning for flavor."


"Chef Jordan, what item in your basket seems to be the hardest to prepare?"
"Well, I'm not sure about the cranberries.  I'm going to reduce them with some sugar and honey to offset the tartness."

"So, Chef Jordan, I see that you're time is ticking away, what do you have planned for the salad mix?" 
"Mom, leave me alone, I can't concentrate and talk at the same time!!!"

 
 
 
Surprisingly Delicious !  Really !!!!

No comments: