Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART !!!

Nana! Gha-Gha! don't look at this post! I'm just trying to save you from a really bad sick feeling in your gut....... but if you must look, go get the Tums...


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!



I.........can't...........take.........it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jordan's going to a party this Saturday, dressed as a Gothic-girl. This is the first - and most likely the last - time she goes as something "dark". YUCK !! Where's my sweetie pie????

Now these pictures look nutso if you know Jordan - 'cause well, Jordan is the exact opposite of "dark" and "dangerous" --- she's full of life and joy and still gets in trouble for talking in class (... I don't know where she gets that from?!) lol!!

While we were putting on the finishing touches, she saw the horror on my face and said,"Mom, don't worry! I could never stay this way --- I'm too bubbly and I just have to smile!"

whew !!

No comments: