Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oreo's Hoodie

Dont' laugh! .... but Oreo has her own hoodie....


Now we're not those freaky kinds of people who take their dogs to spas and carry them around in their pockets and feed them caviar ---- really we're not !! (well ... mostly not.) But if you think about it, Oreo is a short-haired dog and lived her entire little life in Florida where the lowest it ever got was 54 degrees.



Soooooooo, when the weather changed here in AL to 39 degrees we noticed she was shivering ... inside the house. Obviously we were forced I tell you to buy her a jacket!



Oooops, I think I woke her up. Hi, Sunshine -- smile for the camera ... cheeeeeese!


Uh. Oh..... she's giving me that look. The look that says "Leave me alone! I'm trying to get my nap on!!"



Where are you going?


Fine. Turn your back on me. I can take a hint.
Sweet dreams you little warm polka-dotted princess ! LOL !!

No comments: