Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Band Concert

Jordan had another band concert but at a different High School.  While they were setting up, I took a picture.  From behind me, I heard a small, dainty, sweet voice say "cheeeeeese".  At first, I didn't pay any attention, thinking someone else was taking a picture.  But when I lifted up my camera again, I heard the same sweet voice say " CHEEEEESE!!!!"

So I turned around and this is what I saw....... a sweetie pie with a huge smile on her face.  So, I said "Hi Sweetie pie, would you like me to take a picture of you ?"  And she said, "CHEEEESE!"

Meanwhile, my own sweetie pie was goofin off with friends.

Mr. Batchelor, the band director, announced that next week the 7th -8th grade band will meet at the local highschool to compete with other middle school bands in State Competitions.  They played two selections that they will play at the competition.  Let's just say that I expect them to win !!  Great job !!  I thought I was listening to a High School band!

No comments: