Friday, February 25, 2011

National Junior Honor Society

Jordan was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society.
It's a pretty big deal.


It honors kids from Middle School through High School who have shown outstanding characteristics.

Such as Scholarship...

Leadership...
Service....
Character....

and Citizenship... 

and best Personality. 
(ok, I lied about the personality part.... but if there was an award for best personality, I think she'd get it ;-)

At the end of the ceremony, the 70 kids who were inducted said their pledge.... 
"I pledge myself to uphold the high purpose of the National Junior Honor Society to which I have been included.  I will be true to the principles for which it stands.  I will be loyal to my school and will maintain and encourage high standards of Scholarship, Service, Leadership, Character, and Citizenship."

( wow.)

 
 

No comments: