Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh. My. Everlovin' ........Blueberry Pancakes !!!!!

Jordan's Fairy Godmother, Auntie Babs travels to Cape Cod, Maine each year with her 90-something year old grandmother, Grammie. Each year they visit a local favorite called - Jordan's Restaurant. And each year our Fairy Godmother sends a care package filled with goodies -- T-shirts, hats, cups, pens, stationery, etc. (she's a very generous Fairy Godmother :-)
BUT THIS YEAR, WE FOUND A BERRY SPECIAL SURPRISE......

MAINE WILD BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MIX !!!!!
(I love you, Fairy Godmother.)
Now, I must preface the rest by saying, if you don't like blueberry pancakes, please don't tell me 'cause I want to love all my friends and not think there's something fundamentally flawed with them. K?



Just look at the REAL PLUMP AND JUICEY - not flat and all dried out - WILD BLUEBERRIES !!!
(my mouth is watering!)



I think I'm about to cry.

Oh, my --- I can't handle this!



Come to Mama!!
These pancakes were BY FAR the BEST blueberry pancakes I've EVER eaten!! Simply put, they were Heaven on a fork!!
Thank you Fairy Godmother. Thank you berry much !!
(I made enough to eat for lunch.... and possibly dinner.)
(If you'd like to try some, here is their link. You won't be disappointed.)

No comments: